This villa is located in a quiet area, where tranquility and nature intersect, we find this villa with three bedrooms.
It also has a large living room, kitchen with dining area, 1 bathroom, 1 toilet and attic.
Inserted in a land area of 133 m2, with an area of 132 m2 habitable.
With solar panel, central heating, and garden area to relax in the late afternoon.
Mark your visit!
FUNDÃO, the land of cherries and mushrooms
Fundão is a Portuguese city in the district of Castelo Branco, in the province of Beira Baixa, in the Centro region (Beiras Region) and Beiras and Serra da Estrela sub-region, with about 8 750 inhabitants.
It is the seat of a municipality with 700.20 km² in area and 29,213 inhabitants (2011), subdivided into 23 parishes. The municipality is limited to the north by the municipalities of Covilhã, Belmonte and Sabugal, to the east by Penamacor and Idanha-a-Nova, to the south by Castelo Branco, to the southwest by Oleiros and to the west by Pampilhosa da Serra.
In the parish of Telhado there is a prehistoric village, probably the oldest in Beira Interior, which archaeologists estimate to be around seven thousand years old.
In the Iron Age, from the year 1000 BC until its destruction by the Romans, there was at the top of Monte de São Brás (in the Serra da Gardunha) a Portuguese Castro. This was replaced by a villa or nucleus of agricultural buildings in the time of the Roman Empire (below Rua dos Quintãs). The villa is thought to have been replaced by a fortified manor house in the High Middle Ages. The place name of Fundão was first mentioned in a document of 1307, and then 1314 and 1320 referring to 32 houses. At that time it fell short in population and influence, to several villages that today are part of its municipality, such as Souto da Casa.
Chapel of the Holy Spirit (16th century).
The history of Fundão as a prominent urban center has been conditioned since the beginning by the New Christians, as well as that of the neighboring municipalities of Belmonte and Covilhã.  After the expulsion of the Spanish (Sephardic) Jews in 1492 by the Catholic Kings, Fernando and Isabel, a large number of refugees came to settle in Cova da Beira, where there were already significant Jewish minorities.
Royal Wool Factory of Fundão (18th century), current building of the Municipality of Fundão.
It was these immigrants, founding neighborhoods, the most important of which was located around Rua da Cale (Rua do Encontro or Synagogue in Hebrew) that allowed Fundão to assume the dimensions of a true city. The influx of Jewish merchants and artisans would make the city an important center for commerce and industry.