House - T4 - For Sale - ARADAS, Aveiro


House 4 bedrooms in Aradas

ARADAS, Aveiro
Used
ID: 124541058-11
Total Rooms:
5
Bedrooms:
4
Bathrooms
3
Total SqM
370
Lot Size:
21X26
Lot Size (m2)
511,50
Built Area (m²)
257
Year Built
1985

Num. of Floors:
2
English
Disclaimer:
Translations of the property description are powered by Google Translate and does not guarantee the accuracy of the results. The Translation may not match description in the original language.

4 bedroom detached house situated in Aradas. The villa is divided into 2 floors, ground floor and 1st floor.

- - R / C - -

The R / C consists of the entrance hall, living room with natural gas stove, two suites, a dining and living room with fireplace and access to the outside garden, kitchen and pantry with fitted cabinets and access to a dining room with fireplace. heat, where we can have access to the outside.
It also has a rustic kitchen with tiled stove and a barbecue, laundry and garage.

- - 1 ° floor - -

The first floor has 2 bedrooms with access to a terrace and a full bathroom.

Abroad we have several storage, garden area with automatic irrigation and several fruit trees. All windows and window frames have been replaced.

The villa is 2 minutes from Glicínias Shopping Center and 5 minutes from the center of Aveiro.

For more information contact me!
Community Description

Aradas is a Portuguese parish and one of the six current urban parishes of Aveiro municipality. It has an area of ​​8.90 km² and a present population of 9,521 inhabitants; 9,157 inhabitants are residents (4,359 men and 4,798 women), of which 8,343 are voters. It has 4,895 households with 3,791 families. It is located at the head of the municipality approximately three kilometers and is limited by its counterparts of Gloria and Vera Cruz, São Bernardo and Oliveirinha, from the municipality of Aveiro, and the parish of Ílhavo (São Salvador), from the municipality of the same name. It is crossed by the EN.109, bordering the municipality of Ílhavo.
Former county with charter granted by the Santa Cruz de Coimbra Monastery in August 1181, incorporated in the municipality of Aveiro in 1836. It includes the places of Verdemilho, Bom Sucesso, Quinta do Picado and Aradas. The parish covers two hills of mild relief, oriented to the northwest. The one on the north side is called Cabreira and goes from Aradas to São Tiago; the southern range extends from Bom Sucesso to Verdemilho.The place name "Aradas" was initially "Heerada" and later "Arada", to which was added "paragonic" s.
Much has been debated as to its meaning because if, for some authors, "Arada" is meaningful of "plowed lands", others argue that "Inherit", initial toponym, and indicative of "ivy-covered place" at the time of its creation. This seems sufficient evidence of the dominant (non-total) inculture.
The antiquity of the settlement of this territory is certainly much older than the 12th century, and it can be assumed from the archeology of the surroundings that must reach pre-Roman times. From the local toponymy you can deduce how it was part of the territory that currently constitutes the parish of Aradas, before the nationality: "Heradas", "Cardosas", "Amedas", ie, populated by ivy, thistles, alders , to which is to be added the name "villa de maize" (Milio), today village of Verdemilho (popular etymology).

Archaeological finds, notably silicon arrowheads and knives, and an unusual piece of pottery (of which only another similar specimen is known in southern Spain - Andalusia) recently found when the building was built for the Department of Medicine of the University of Aveiro At the Crasto site in Verdemilho, they realize that this place would already be inhabited by the 3rd millennium BC, thus consisting of the oldest known settlement in the region of Aveiro.
In the second half of the twelfth century, documents from the time prove that the Santa Cruz de Coimbra Monastery has some assets in this place, because in 1166 it ceded to Count D. Gomes Pais "de Silva", to allow him the undisputed possession of other places. somewhere, and half a couple in Verdemilho, who had belonged to a Mendo Oséviz (Eusébiz or Eusébio), certainly the donor to the monastery: "a medium couple in quit fuit of Menendo Oseviz in villa de Milio".
About the history of "Heerada", it should be noted the ownership of the place by Diogo Mendes who, in 1181 donated it, with his church of S. Pedro, to the Monastery of Santa Cruz de Coimbra. Due to this donation, the landlord was the Crosier, represented not by the Monastery of Santa Cruz of Coimbra, but by the convent of the Serra do Pilar (Vila Nova de Gaia), subsidiary of the first, having the vicar the annual income of 150 thousand kings. It was once a Town and County, and belonged to the district of Esgueira and the Bishop of Coimbra. Only later did it pass to Aveiro.
Community Description

Aradas is a Portuguese parish and one of the six current urban parishes of Aveiro municipality. It has an area of ​​8.90 km² and a present population of 9,521 inhabitants; 9,157 inhabitants are residents (4,359 men and 4,798 women), of which 8,343 are voters. It has 4,895 households with 3,791 families. It is located at the head of the municipality approximately three kilometers and is limited by its counterparts of Gloria and Vera Cruz, São Bernardo and Oliveirinha, from the municipality of Aveiro, and the parish of Ílhavo (São Salvador), from the municipality of the same name. It is crossed by the EN.109, bordering the municipality of Ílhavo.
Former county with charter granted by the Santa Cruz de Coimbra Monastery in August 1181, incorporated in the municipality of Aveiro in 1836. It includes the places of Verdemilho, Bom Sucesso, Quinta do Picado and Aradas. The parish covers two hills of mild relief, oriented to the northwest. The one on the north side is called Cabreira and goes from Aradas to São Tiago; the southern range extends from Bom Sucesso to Verdemilho.The place name "Aradas" was initially "Heerada" and later "Arada", to which was added "paragonic" s.
Much has been debated as to its meaning because if, for some authors, "Arada" is meaningful of "plowed lands", others argue that "Inherit", initial toponym, and indicative of "ivy-covered place" at the time of its creation. This seems sufficient evidence of the dominant (non-total) inculture.
The antiquity of the settlement of this territory is certainly much older than the 12th century, and it can be assumed from the archeology of the surroundings that must reach pre-Roman times. From the local toponymy you can deduce how it was part of the territory that currently constitutes the parish of Aradas, before the nationality: "Heradas", "Cardosas", "Amedas", ie, populated by ivy, thistles, alders , to which is to be added the name "villa de maize" (Milio), today village of Verdemilho (popular etymology).

Archaeological finds, notably silicon arrowheads and knives, and an unusual piece of pottery (of which only another similar specimen is known in southern Spain - Andalusia) recently found when the building was built for the Department of Medicine of the University of Aveiro At the Crasto site in Verdemilho, they realize that this place would already be inhabited by the 3rd millennium BC, thus consisting of the oldest known settlement in the region of Aveiro.
In the second half of the twelfth century, documents from the time prove that the Santa Cruz de Coimbra Monastery has some assets in this place, because in 1166 it ceded to Count D. Gomes Pais "de Silva", to allow him the undisputed possession of other places. somewhere, and half a couple in Verdemilho, who had belonged to a Mendo Oséviz (Eusébiz or Eusébio), certainly the donor to the monastery: "a medium couple in quit fuit of Menendo Oseviz in villa de Milio".
About the history of "Heerada", it should be noted the ownership of the place by Diogo Mendes who, in 1181 donated it, with his church of S. Pedro, to the Monastery of Santa Cruz de Coimbra. Due to this donation, the landlord was the Crosier, represented not by the Monastery of Santa Cruz of Coimbra, but by the convent of the Serra do Pilar (Vila Nova de Gaia), subsidiary of the first, having the vicar the annual income of 150 thousand kings. It was once a Town and County, and belonged to the district of Esgueira and the Bishop of Coimbra. Only later did it pass to Aveiro.

Features

Alarm System
Garage
Garden
Insulated
Roof Terace
Fire Place
Storage Room
Good reachable traffic
Isolated
Near Church
On Quiet Road

Rooms

Dimensions

Room Size

Bedroom
Bedroom
Quarto R/C
11,22 m2

Bathroom
Bathroom
Casa de banho R/C
3,76 m2

Bedroom
Bedroom
Quarto 1º andar
10,85 m2

Bedroom
Bedroom
Quarto 1º andar
12,9 m2

Bathroom
Bathroom
Casa de banho 1º andar
4,84 m2

Living Room
Living Room
Sala de estar e jantar
27,6 m2

Kitchen
Kitchen
Cozinha
12,9 m2

Bathroom
Bathroom
Casa de banho R/C
7,8 m2

Bedroom
Bedroom
Quarto R/C
10,85 m2

Living Room
Living Room
Sala de estar
12 m2

Lounge
Hall de entrada
8,16 m2

Energy Efficiency

The Energy Rating is an index of a building's thermal performance, indicating the levels of heating and cooling required to be comfortable in winter and summer. Buildings which achieve A or B Energy Rating are more comfortable to live in and have lower energy bills.
All information provided by the listing agent/broker is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind.
Managing Agent
Gabriela Schwanka - RE/MAX - Universal
Gabriela Schwanka

Gabriela Schwanka

RE/MAX - Universal


Show...
Show...
Show...

SEND A MESSAGE

 
Gabriela Schwanka

RE/MAX - Universal

Amostra Linear - Imob. SA. AMI 12384
Rua Dr. Alberto Souto, 19A

3800-149 - Glória e Vera Cruz
Aveiro - Portugal

Favourites

Share & Compare


Recently Viewed

Share & Compare