Fabulous 4 bedroom villa located in the prestigious 220 acre Quinta da Penha Longa Resort
and 24 hour security.
This villa has 400m2 and is set in a plot of 1.800m2 in one of the most desired region of the resort,
called Village da Fonte (B), with quick access to IC16 / IC19 and A5.
A unique opportunity to live in tranquility, maximum comfort and safety in the Natural Park Sintra/Cascais,
between Cascais/Estoril and the historic center of Sintra!
The 2 storey plus basement villa has all divisions facing south which gives it aunmatched brightness.
- entrance hall with an excellent high ceiling opened to the living room
- large living and dining room leading onto a large terrace over the garden and pool;
- fully equipped kitchen with exit to the terrace and with access to a technical area, laundry room,
maid's bathroom, two car garage and utility door.
- 3 large suites with terraces over the garden and pool.
- master suite with walk-in closet and large bathroom
- walk-in closet
- Great terrace overlooking the garden.
- Downstairs with direct access to the garden, there is a pool support area with
technical area and sanitary facilities, and a large area with plenty of light due to the 3 large
skylights on the terraces.
- Outside there is a beautiful garden with a heated swimming pool.
The resort is renowned for being a beautiful natural setting with gardens, forests, and lakes,
ideal for all kinds of outdoors activities.
Golf is another major attraction at Penha Longa, with its course being internationally acclaimed
as one of the Top 30 courses within continental Europe. Designed by Rober Trent Jones Jr, there
are 27 holes available, each one providing a different experience and perspective of the Sintra hills.
In this wonderful Quinta, you have also access to the services of a 5-star hotel, 8 restaurants with
delivery to residents (2 of them bearing Michelin stars), a luxury spa, a health club, a country club
including an equestrian center, tennis, padel and squash courts.
Just outside Penha Longa is Lagoa Azul, one of the starting points for many outdoor activities in
the hills of Sintra, including hiking, running or mountain biking.