Traditional stone house built in 1927, undertook a full refurbished in 2008 including internal walls, timber roof, new roof and stone pointing.
Situated in Madeira Island, Ponta do Pargo close to the future golf course. 1 room + 1 attic small room with two single mattresses. Kitchen, 1 bathroom & extended block conservatory (dinning room and built in BBQ).
Close to all amenities such as local shops, pharmacy, primary school, restaurants, bars & local church.
Parking space for 5 cars and 980 sq meters of land with 75 apple trees planted.
Fully furnished with all appliances.
10 min walk from the lighthouse (the most visited lighthouse in Portugal 2019).
A road completed in 2020 - 30min drive from the capital, Funchal and 10min drive to Calheta